2018 was an eventful year for the emerging data-driven television industry. Major regulation was enacted in the European Union around consumer privacy--and the US will likely soon follow suit. Yet new regulation did not slow the use of data, nor did it stop digital media from taking additional revenue dollars away from traditional media budgets: the new priorities for TV, it seems, are to advance audience creation, targeting, and measurement. This session will bring together a panel of experts to discuss how the data-driven TV space is shaping up in 2019 and to identify the real opportunities that are now available to use data in order to build the right audience. Panelists include:
• Bridgette Blake, Managing Director, Partnerships/Head of Agency Vertical, TransUnion
• Kaitie Coghlan, Head of Customer Success, Data Partnerships, LiveRamp
• Lung Huang, Head of Growth Solutions, Kinship, Mars Petcare (Moderator)
• Sharad Kumar, Business Development Manager, Google
• Gabriella Mirabelli, EVP of Consumer Insights and Brand Strategy, Valence Media
• Danielle Seth, VP of Business Development, NCC Media
We charged your card and sent you a receipt
You'll need an account to access this in our app. Please create a password to continue.
Download from the App Store or text yourself a link to the app
Good news! Since you already have a Gumroad account, it's also been added to your library.