This is a set of false-color utility LUTs that can make you a better, and more consistent retoucher. We have been using these in my studio:
- for consistent exposure,
- to find hidden blemishes,
- to see hue, saturation, and luminosity separate from each other,
- for color correction and grading,
- and to create complex masks based on any of these values.
This is a collection that I have been working WITH and ON the last 6 years or so, and I anticipate to continuing to do so for a long time. If I could go back in time, this would be the most important toolset I could give my past self.
The False Color Utility LUT Pack for Advanced Retouching includes:
- 6 false-color utility LUTs (for exposure, luminosity, hue, saturation, color, and solar)
- File format of above mentioned LUTs: .cube, .icc, .3dl
- Documentation with explanations on recommended use and installation
- Possible future updates
As these LUTs are utilitarian and not stylistic, I'd recommend only using them at the retouching stage in either Adobe Photoshop or Affinity Photo. They can be used in video editing, as well, but that functionality hasn't been tested. Theoretically, you can apply these in Adobe Camera Raw, Adobe Lightroom, or Capture One, but it isn't recommended.
(If you upload your work where you used my LUTs to Instagram, feel free to use the hashtag #VFUtilityLUT and I will share it in my stories.)
You've purchased this product
See it in your libraryView in Library
We charged your card and sent you a receipt
You'll need an account to access this in our app. Please create a password to continue.
Download from the App Store or text yourself a link to the app
Good news! Since you already have a Gumroad account, it's also been added to your library.