Organize your next vacation or trip with this Travel Planner. This 7-page printable packet will help you to organize the details, record your flights and accommodations, plan your itinerary, set a travel budget and record expenses, and journal through your trip.
Use the 7-page printable packet to:
- Organize the details of your trip
- Record your flights and accommodations
- Plan your packing to ensure you don't forget anything
- Plan your weekly and daily itinerary
- Set a travel budget and record expenses
- Journal through your trip
The planner is available in 3 colors. You will receive ALL 3 colors for...Pick Your Price!
Here are the 7 pages included:
- Travel Details - Record your flight and lodging details. List the places you want to hit for eating, shopping, and playing.
- Weekly Itinerary - Write down a big-picture itinerary for your week. Each day is broken down by Morning, Afternoon, and Evening.
- Packing List - Use this page to list all the items you want to bring. There are sections for Clothing, Toiletries, and Miscellaneous.
- Daily Itinerary - This itinerary page breaks down your day by Morning, Afternoon, and Evening. It also allows you to write down your plan or ideas for where to eat, where to shop, and where to play. There is also a section for additional notes.
- Daily Itinerary - This page is perfect for you if you want an even more detailed plan for each day. You can write down the day's plan in 30-minute increments.
- Daily Journal - Record the highlights of each day and reflect on the fun you are having!
- Travel Budget - Plan out your budget by the following categories: Transportation, Accommodations, Meals, Activities & Entertainment, and Miscellaneous.
You've purchased this product
See it in your libraryView in Library
We charged your card and sent you a receipt
You'll need an account to access this in our app. Please create a password to continue.
Download from the App Store or text yourself a link to the app
Good news! Since you already have a Gumroad account, it's also been added to your library.