Try This was a series of shows we did for Duckfeed.tv Patreon backers over the course of 2016. Every episode, Gary and Kole would foist media on each other. The intent was to broaden each other's horizons, and explain to the audience why we love the things we love. The show was cut off in late 2016, but not before we recorded some great stuff.
Over the course of four episodes, we cover the following:
- Short stories by Raymond Carver.
- Jet Plane and Oxbow, an album by the indie rock band Shearwater.
- Silicon Valley, a comedy show on HBO.
- Game of Thrones, a drama show on HBO.
- The Filth, a graphic novel miniseries by Grant Morrison.
- The Gunslinger Born, the first of many comic book adaptations of Stephen King's "The Dark Tower".
- Dragonslayer, an album by the indie band Sunset Rubdown.
- Achewood, a long-running webcomic by Chris Onstad.
This bundle contains the entire series of Try This, with more than 8 hours of content. The base price is $7.50, which is like getting an episode free compared to buying them a la carte. You can pay additional money on top of the base price if you think it's worth more.
You'll need an account to access this in our app. Please create a password to continue.
Download from the App Store or text yourself a link to the app
Good news! Since you already have a Gumroad account, it's also been added to your library.Tweet Share