* This real-life inspired livery is currently worn by the Douglas DC-3 (built as a C-47B-10-DK) with the initial serial number 15035 and subsequently re-assigned 26480.
* Learn more about this survivor and its long history at:
* Watch a video of this bird in flight
* This livery is applicable to the VSkyLabs DC-3 add-on models; currently version 002.5c for X-Plane 10 and version 002.7b1 for X-Plane 11.
* Only the aircraft's exterior is being modified by this package. Interior textures will remain the developer's default.
* Proprietary normal/bump maps are included, tailored to the targeted version of X-Plane.
* Exclusive night-time textures (LITs) are also provided, with guidance on their (optional) activation included.
* X-Plane version 10 and/or 11
* Familiarity with using your operating system's file manager to move folders
* Optionally (to activate night-time textures), a text editing program
See the accompanying files named "the legacies.txt", "the roster.txt" and "the wares.txt" for lists of other X-Plane add-ons developed by SimSmith.
Want to make your own livery for the VSkyLabs DC-3 (which includes six more pre-made liveries)?
* This package contains the original artwork of Robert W. Heyen d/b/a SimSmith and it is not affiliated with or endorsed by VSkyLabs or Laminar Research.
* Only you may use the graphic files including with this package on your own computer for your own personal entertainment.
* Any component or content of this package are not to be sold in a commercial product, or included in any payware or freeware package without specific written permission from the developer of this package.
* View the file named "the eula.txt" for details regarding the licensing agreement in affect.
* Please do not contact VSkyLabs or Laminar Research with questions regarding this SimSmith package.
* Support requests should be sent by PM or via e-mail to firstname.lastname@example.org.