Do you want a larger audience on your Twitter account?
The Art of Twitter is a guide to help you grow your Twitter account from scratch i.e. from 0 followers to 10,000 followers and beyond without spending a single penny on advertising or retweets.
I started my Twitter journey in May, 2018 because I needed a platform to promote my blog. Today, I have over 125,000 followers. You can go ahead and verify that at twitter.com/LifeMathMoney
In this guide, I will share with you the "formula" that worked for me so you too can grow your accounts quickly.
Why would I want to grow a Twitter account?
A good Twitter account can:
- Serve as a creative outlet
- Give you a ready audience
- Help you connect with other bright minds
- Help you promote your blogs / website, etc. by being a major source of traffic
- Act as a source of side income: If you do it well you can get to $100 a day in side income in a year.
There is literally no reason to not be tapping into the Internet's scale, networking, and monetary potential in this day and age.
What do I get from this guide? Will you teach me secret growth hacks?
There are no "secrets" in the guide - everything in here you can figure out for yourself by spending 3 - 6 months Tweeting by yourself.
The objective of this guide is not to give you any special techniques or tricks or "hacks", but to cut down on that 3 months of "I don't know what I'm doing".
This $35 guide will save you ~150 hours of learning by trial and error.
However, this does not mean that there are any "swallow-pill-and-cured" type ideas in here. If you are expecting some sort of secret trick or hack or magic spell - you will be disappointed. The guide contains a working strategy and tips from someone who has done it before - many times over.
Think of it as a book by a mountain climber telling you how to climb a mountain and what to watch out for and what to carry on the climb - it gives you a major head-start over someone figuring it out via trial and error, but by no means does reading a book make you a mountain climber.
You will still need to go to a mountain and climb to learn - it's just that your efforts will be FAR more productive from the get go.
What does the guide contain?
I asked myself one question: What information would I give to myself had I just been starting out on Twitter? And then I penned all of that down into this guide.
The guide covers the following topics:
1. Planning your themes (including notes on how to pick what topics to write about if you're unsure where to start)
2. Setting your account up like a pro
- Picking a Name and Handle
- Picking your profile and header photos
- Crafting a great bio
We will also review many actual profiles and see what could be improved.
3. Common Twitter strategies that don't work or don't work well
4. A working strategy to follow as you climb from 0 to 5,000 followers
5. A working strategy to follow as you go from 5,000 to 10,000 followers
6. A long term strategy once you reach 10,000 followers
7. Creating better tweets and getting more engagement out of your tweets (note that this is not a writing guide - I give you the basics, the rest is easy to learn as you will have plenty of feedback on the field)
8. Monetizing your Twitter account
9. How to avoid getting banned from Twitter
10. Creating fully passive and automated accounts
Essentially, the book reads like me sitting next to you and teaching you the ropes.
Your Purchase is Risk-Free - 6 Month Money Back Guarantee
I know what I mention in my guide works. If you follow what I say, I guarantee that you WILL see results, and I'll offer you a 6 month money back guarantee on the guide if it doesn't work for you.
You will need to show me proof of work i.e. you spent at least 4 months working on your Twitter account using the tips in the guide and you still couldn't grow to 1000 followers.
In other words, if you start working the day you buy the guide and you still couldn't get 1000 followers by 4 months of effort, you have two months to contact me via email and get a refund.
An (almost) free gift
I have a gift for you, if you so choose to get my guide – a 3-month subscription to HypeFury – a Twitter automation software that can even post threads - a feature that most other software lack.
For technical reasons (and to prevent spam users), this isn’t technically a “free” deal – the coupon code gives you a 99% discount i.e. you’ll need to pay around 42 cents for the 3 months, hence the "almost".
The software costs about $14 a month at minimum, so this is like me handing you back $42 (minus 42 cents) for investing in my guide i.e. if you're serious about Twitter, you actually save money by buying this guide.
Reviews and Testimonials
"Would definitely recommend others to buy it! The section where you went over other people’s bios was really informative."
"If you want to learn the fundamentals of growing your Twitter account, Harsh has you covered. He teaches you everything you need to know to get started. From crafting a winning bio that gets people interested, to killer strategies to go from 0-5K followers fast."
- Jose Rosado (@joserosado)
“A long-term formula for building a solid and perennial audience.”
– Vizi Andrei (@viziandrei), author of Economy of Truth
"Very insightful guide on how to grow a Twitter audience, with many ideas I had never considered in 18 months of growing my own account.
Filled with common sense, many examples & case studies of what to do & what not to do, & many of the strategies I used to grow my own account initially!
The bots guide will lead to many entering the bots game in the upcoming months."
- Benjamin George (@BenjaminGJW) [Bot here refers to automatic accounts such as @bookofpook]
"Ever since following your suggestions (pic, name, handle, posting) I've gained 9 followers in less than 24 hours and 2 subscribers to my list. Insane."
- Grecian Fitness Secrets (@GrecianLife) [Sub-300 follower account]
"Step-by-step and provides different strategies based on scale. Incredibly useful and worth a read." - Robert Koch (@XDays)
"Got it a week ago and it was one of the best things I've done for my brand." - Improvement Geek (@ImprovementGeek)
"With his usual clarity, LMM demystifies the art of growing a twitter following.
The results he’s achieved in a tremendously short span of time, speak for themselves.
If you’re looking to grow a following or even improve your existing twitter game, you’d be an idiot not to get this guide."
- Fateh Singh (@fatehshernu)