Do you know someone who absolutely NEEDS to tell their story?
We each have meaningful gifts inside us that allow us to create beauty in the world and to change the lives of those around us for the better. This holiday season, I encourage you to consider how you can foster the talents and ambitions of your family and friends with the presents you give them.
I am excited to share a gift-giving opportunity unlike any you've heard of before - one that has the power to truly change lives. It's a gift that releases someone else's gifts!For a limited time, when you purchase a gift certificate for a consultation for your aspiring author, YOU WILL GET ONE TOO - for free! A code will be delivered with your purchase, that can be redeemed for one free consultation for you.
(OFFER Valid through December 31, 2015, 11:59 PM CST)
You don't have to be a writer to become an author. You simply need to have an idea. Taking it from that seed to a finished manuscript is where I come in - and that finished product can and WILL change lives.
Do you know someone who...
- Has an incredible story to tell but needs help to share it?
- Wants to stand out and build a name for themselves professionally, but needs guidance on the best way to go about it?
- Started writing their memoir and needs help to finish it?
- Has a manuscript covered in dust and needs help to get it published?
- Wants to change lives, save lives, or transform society but needs the tools to craft their message?
- Has an idea for a book but hasn't been able to get it down on paper?
This year, one small gift can empower someone special in your life and foster THEIR special gifts. YOU can be the person that changes their life.
The beautiful thing is that they don't need an outline, a manuscript, a publisher, or even a paragraph to seriously move forward with their book. All they need is an idea!
This year, for a limited time, I'm offering gift certificates for a short coaching session for prospective authors who need guidance from an international book writing and publishing coach. My consultation services are available at a discounted rate to help those who are ready to move their non-fiction book forward. Gift certificates are now available.
This holiday season, give someone you love a gift certificate for a consultation with an international book coach this year - and maybe, just maybe, you'll get a signed copy of their book NEXT year!
For $89.00, they get an unforgettable gift that has the power to change their life in more ways than you can possibly imagine, and you get the honor of giving them the support they have always needed.
Happy holidays to you and yours!
REDEEMING THIS PRODUCT
It is very easy! Here are the 3 things your recipient will need to do:
1. Within a few minutes of the completion of your transaction you will be emailed a receipt containing a blue DOWNLOAD button that links to the .pdf version of the gift certificate. You may forward this whole email to your recipient OR download the .pdf and print it to give to them in person.
2. For your recipient to book their consultation time they will need to click or type in the link located on .pdf gift certificate. This will take them to Nancy's consultation calendar to schedule their time.
3. During their consultation, they will be asked to provide the email address stamped on their certificate for validation purposes. Ensure they hold onto their certificate and that the address is clearly printed at the top right of your printout.
ABOUT THE BOOK PROFESSOR
International Book Marketer, Executive Book Coach, International Speaker and Author Advocate, Nancy Erickson is known as The Book Professor because she helps everyday people write high-impact nonfiction books that will save lives, change lives, or transform society. Through a methodology that she developed, Nancy leads her clients through the entire writing and publishing process, from the initial concept, to a draft manuscript, to a finished manuscript, to a professionally published product, to an internationally marketed product.
Her clients include motivational speakers, business leaders, civil rights proponents, public figures, and everyday people. She is a frequent speaker at industry conventions and author conferences about her passion to change the world, one reader at a time. Nancy is the owner of Stonebrook Publishing, a small press she founded in 2009 and is the creator and owner of Bookarma (pronounced book-karma), an international book marketing platform where authors help authors market their books globally through shared social networks. Nancy has presented her innovative ideas that are changing the face of publishing at both BEA and the Frankfurt Book Fair, where she was a featured speaker in October 2014.
LEARN MORE AT WWW.THEBOOKPROFESSOR.COM
If you have ANY questions before you buy, please contact me at firstname.lastname@example.org!