The June issue of the Full Stop Quarterly is available now in PDF format. In this issue:
- Andrew Mitchell Davenport avoids reading too much into a character with Cole Lavalais, author of Summer of the Cicadas.
- Caren Beilin mines the dungeons of plot and hip hop with Potted Meat author Steven Dunn.
- Devin Kelly grieves through time.
- Brian Blanchfield talks this, that, and another.
- Jacob Silverman explores the resurgent positivism of algorithms.
- JC Pan finds neoliberalism's model worker in the supposedly bossless office.
- And art by Madeline Gobbo and Goda Trakumaite.
Get your copy now, or subscribe to save $5/year.