Copy/Paste Position Toolset
This is a set of scripts that lets you instantly copy the positions of selected objects/components and paste them to a different selection. It comes in the form of three macroscripts which you can set to hotkeys; one for copying positions, one for pasting positions, and one that opens up a floating user interface for changing options and settings.
The user interface allows you to choose many things, including:
* Whether to use world or object coordinates.
* Which axis (X/Y/Z) to allow or disallow paste to modify on the selection
* Which axis and in which value to snap selection to (if any)
* Modes, such as paste the copied position center (via average/bounds), or...
* Paste the copied position(s) which are closest/farthest to the selection, or...
* Paste random copied positions, or...
* Copy/Instance selected objects to all copied positions, or...
* Paste positions with matching indexs (for morph targets)
* Objects/Pivots can be set to align to the copied positions normals
The script supports copying and pasting from:
* Editable Poly, Editable Mesh, Editable Spline, Edit Poly, Unwrap UVW.
* Copying positions from polygon verts/edges/faces, UV verts/edges/faces, spline knots/segments, and objects (aka. nodes)
* Pasting positions to polygon verts, UV verts, spline knots, objects, and pivots / working pivot.
It has been tested to work with 3DSMax 2012-2019. It may also work with older/newer versions as well but has not been tested on them.
You've purchased this product
See it in your libraryView in Library
We charged your card and sent you a receipt
You'll need an account to access this in our app. Please create a password to continue.
Download from the App Store or text yourself a link to the app
Good news! Since you already have a Gumroad account, it's also been added to your library.