If you have ever thought about trying a new programming language like Python but didn’t want to go through the effort of installing the software or didn’t even know where to start, then this book is written just for you. I mean, it sounds like a good idea and it would probably look good on your resume but really, who wants to go through all that work? Nevertheless, I know you are interested in learning Python and I’m here to make that process as simple as possible.
This book is going to cover the software you can start using today without needing to install anything on your computer. And while we are at it, we will also write some Python code but not too much.
The Jupyter/IPython Notebook
This book provides you with a very detailed introduction to the Jupyter Notebook. Below are some of the items we will cover.
- How to select the version of Python you want to code in
- How to code in Python using the Jupyter/IPython Notebook
- How to move code cells up and down the page
- How to code in Markdown
- How to execute your Python code in the Notebook
- What is the difference between command mode and edit mode
- Plus you'll learn some practical keyboard shortcuts along the way
You'll need an account to access this in our app. Please create a password to continue.
Download from the App Store or text yourself a link to the app
Good news! Since you already have a Gumroad account, it's also been added to your library.Tweet Share