The Feature List Layout comprises three sample PowerPoint presentations -- one each to create a visual list for 4 features, 5 features, and 6 features. These work great when you have too much information to fit within one slide. This solution lets you use multiple slides, but the visual result is still that of one single slide!
What Do You Get?
- 3 Presentations that contain Tabbed Slides with 4, 5, and 6 Tabs each
- Each presentation is available in Tabs that are Hyperlinked, or Tabs without Hyperlinks.
- Each presentation is available in Standard (4:3) and Widescreen (16:9) aspect ratios.
What Do You Need?
- PowerPoint versions 97 or newer for Windows (97, 2000, 2002, 2003, 2007, 2010, 2013, 2016)
- PowerPoint versions 98 or newer for Mac (98, 2001, 2004, 2008, 2011, 2016)
- PowerPoint versions on iOS, Android, Windows Phone, etc.
- PowerPoint Online
- Other Programs that can work with PowerPoint files (including Keynote, Prezi, OpenOffice, etc.)
How To Use?
All the work is done for you. What you need to do is change the text and optionally change any Theme elements you want.
So don't you want your slides to have Tabs? Have fun!
You'll need an account to access this in our app. Please create a password to continue.
Download from the App Store or text yourself a link to the app
Good news! Since you already have a Gumroad account, it's also been added to your library.Tweet Share