The main purpose of User-Defined Functions (UDFs) in Excel VBA is to help you work with User-Defined Functions (UDFs) in Excel VBA. As you learn in User-Defined Functions (UDFs) in Excel VBA, you can work with three types of functions in VBA:
- VBA built-in functions.
- Excel worksheet functions.
- User-Defined Functions (UDFs).
User-Defined Functions (UDFs) in Excel VBA focuses on UDFs.
As you learn in User-Defined Functions (UDFs) in Excel VBA:
- Working with UDFs has several advantages; and
- UDFs play a very important role in VBA.
Therefore, when you work with VBA, you are likely to often create (and work with) UDFs.
User-Defined Functions (UDFs) in Excel VBA:
- Is part of my VBA Fundamentals Book Series; and
- Assumes you know about the topics covered in: (i) My previous Book Series, particularly in the Excel Macros for Beginners Book Series; and (ii) The previous Books in the VBA Fundamentals Book Series, particularly Introduction to Excel VBA Procedures and Sub Procedures, Variables, Data Types and User-Defined Constants in Excel VBA, Procedure Calling in Excel VBA, and Functions in Excel VBA.
User-Defined Functions (UDFs) in Excel VBA is divided into five Chapters.
- Chapter 1 is an introduction to User-Defined Functions (UDFs).
- In Chapter 2, you learn to create UDFs.
- In Chapter 3, you learn to call/execute UDFs.
- In Chapter 4, you learn to customize UDFs.
- Chapter 5 contains several examples to help you understand/practice how to create UDFs.
You've purchased this product
See it in your libraryView in Library
We charged your card and sent you a receipt
You'll need an account to access this in our app. Please create a password to continue.
Download from the App Store or text yourself a link to the app
Good news! Since you already have a Gumroad account, it's also been added to your library.