Getting more clients.
Making more money in my business.
People have asked me to help -- in person, via my podcast, an article, etc -- with these challenges.
Here's the thing: Those are not the real challenges.
Your real challenges are around the structure of what you're doing.
- The clients you have today are NOT the clients you want tomorrow.
- You're under-charging for your services.
- You are not spending enough time doing what you're actually good at.
- The spread of your knowledge is limited to your ability to deal with people individually.
- You're investing resources into platforms -- ads, social media, non-matching audiences -- that generate no business for you.
The surface problems of clients and revenue are mere symptoms. Solve them, and you'll have the sam problems again in 6 months.
I created Entrepreneurship School, a 7-module audio course, to address the real topics you have, in full detail, taught 100% by me.
- Your Price Is Too Low
- Entrepreneurs: Stop Doing All The Work Yourself!
- Delegation 101 for Entrepreneurs
- Codification Of Your Knowledge
- Raising Your Prices: The Logical And Emotional Understanding Of Why
- Knowledge Entrepreneurs: Remove Yourself From The Equation
- How Much Does Social Media Matter To or For Your Business?
- [BONUS] Solopreneurs & Freelancers: How And When To Raise Your Prices