"The Tidy Closet" Ebook by Marie-Anne Lecoeur
- Are you stuck in a rut and in despair over your untidy closet?
- Do you lack motivation and know-how?
- Do you want your clothes to show you off to your best advantage?
- Are you crying out for a helping hand?
Marie-Anne Lecoeur is the French author of “HOW TO BE CHIC AND ELEGANT”, “PEAR SHAPE”, “PLUS SIZE” and "THE TIDY KITCHEN".
In this book, she draws from her life in France to give you simple advice and tips to motivate you to declutter and tidy your closet now.
You will get the following:
- Motivation to get you started
- Step by step on decluttering
- Organisation ideas
- BONUS chapter on how to create a classic wardrobe with essentials that work
- And much more...
Chapter 1: The Psychology Behind Clutter
Chapter 2: The Situation Now
Chapter 3: The Disadvantages Of Clutter
Chapter 4: The Benefits Of A Tidy Closet
Chapter 5: Get Motivated!
Chapter 6: Step By Step: Let’s Do It!
Chapter 7: Organisation And Storage Ideas
Chapter 8: Organising Your Wardrobe
Chapter 9: Keep Up The Good Work
BONUS Chapter 10: Wardrobe Essentials
- "Only 1/4 of the way into this book and is solving numerous problems that make dressing difficult."
- "I learned how to sort out the junk I have been hanging on to and how to assemble a new classy yet functional wardrobe while putting together a great new tidy closet and drawers in one sitting."
- "This book is helping me in more than closet organizing .I am working my way through many areas of my life that need attention .I am letting go of procrastination. I feel Marie-Anne is there with me encouraging me.I read her other book also and enjoy it."
- "I appreciate the author notes for keeping it simple and tips to make it happen.
- Info we all need presented in a no nonsense and easy to follow guide. Just the little extra push to get us motivated to begin."
- "Motivates you to get organized and taught me the most successful way to organize my closet."
You will discover the hows and whys of the clutterer’s mind. You will learn the tricks to get rid of the pieces you are most attached to. You will get the motivation to tidy and declutter your closet. You will learn how to create and organise a chic wardrobe, just like French women.
Follow Marie-Anne Lecoeur’s simple instructions and start tidying your closet today!