Ever since I started writing about design and freelancing, the #1 topic I've been asked about is how to get more freelance clients.
It makes sense. Clients are the very foundation of your freelance business.
But too many people get stuck chasing after clients and projects.
Upwork, Fiverr, and 99 Designs are all a race to the bottom.
Instead, your website should do this work for you by attracting clients to your business and convincing them to hire you.
This 50 page guide is PACKED with actionable advice to help you make simple, calculated adjustments to your portfolio website.
This guide is perfect for anyone who wants clients to find them, rather than constantly chasing after projects on freelance platforms or worse – sending cold emails 😱.
Learn how to modify your portfolio website to be a powerful, lead-generating machine that can grow your freelance design business. 😎
Here's what one customer had to say 👇
I took Matt’s advice and designed a website I thought prospective clients would appreciate without sacrificing my own design preferences. With the same audience and visibility, I went from almost zero hits to 50+ each week, which I’m hopeful will result in more paid client projects this year.
- Nizar M, Full-Stack Web & App Developer
- Why having your own website is a must
- How to determine the purpose of that website
- Why a "portfolio" website isn't good enough anymore (think bigger)
- How to write copy for your ideal client
- How to leverage terms you want to rank for
- How to optimize your website's SEO (and why it's not just a stupid buzzword)
- How to choose which work to show and why
- How to design your website for your ideal client (without sacrificing your own style)
- How to leverage social media for higher visibility (your tweets aren't the problem)
- How to evaluate and beat your competition
- Why patience is the key to long-term success (if you wanted overnight success, you're in for a surprise)
These topics are intimately linked together when it comes to systematically getting more clients.
Be sure to grab your copy of this valuable resource.