Learn how to produce your ultra low budget feature film or documentary swiftly, safely, and profitably.
You get 10+ Hours of In-Depth Instructional Video with expert advice, tips, tricks, and traps to avoid. Multiple step-by-step printable, workbooks to help you design, develop, fund, and produce a feature film or feature documentary for under $100k.
- How to write or buy a good screenplay that you can produce within your budget.
- How to swiftly, accurately and usefully storyboard your project so you can significantly reduce your production costs through stock footage, "found footage," and other techniques.
- How to cast your project with talented actors and actresses at prices you can afford and on terms you can live with while not breaking the law.
- How to budget your project's shoot days using breakdown sheets and day-out-of-day schedules.
- How to find local, high value, locations you can shoot at cheaply.
- How to acquire a skilled camera and lighting crew on terms you can afford.
- Setting up your production company, acquiring production, liability, and other insurance at rates you can afford.
- Ensuring you actually own the rights to the film you shoot so you can legally sell it to others.
- How to guarantee release for your film on Amazon and possibly Hulu, Netflix, cable pay per view, etc.
- How to market your film swiftly and profitably to the people who want it most.
- How to fund your project through credit, loans, investment and crowdfunding.
- How to work with investors and how that changes your costs.
- What to do with extra money if you happen to have it.
- Fundamentals of contract law you need to know in order to make the deals required to make your film.
- Intellectual property right fundamentals every producer needs to know.
- Specific business practices that can help you avoid litigation and prevail if you are sued or have to sue someone else.
- And specific techniques for designing, developing, budgeting, and producing a documentary swiftly.
If you are looking for a practical, step-by-step, rational guide to producing an ultra low budget feature film or documentary swiftly and safely which has the maximum probability of being profitable, you'll find this guide very useful.
Testimonials for Nancy Fulton & Her Workshops
“ Nancy you are amazing. Thank you for doing all this to benefit all of us newcomers. ” — DP
“ Very relevant and helpful. Nancy, you're doing a great job! Thank you! ”
— Pamela Davis
“ Nancy is amazing and such a gift to the filmmaking community. ”
— Jim Henson
“ Nancy, you amaze me with your giving spirit and ability to bring such great guests on board. Thanks for all you do to help us excel in our careers. ”
— Susan Shearer
“ A very useful, educational resource that is incredibly generous in giving knowledge and expertise to the film making community. ”
— Pippa Hinchley
“ Good information resource. Well organized. ”
“ Nancy's Film Funding Club is very valuable. Always lots of great information. It's very obvious that she puts a lot of work into these seminars for us (slide shows, audio recordings, coordinating guest speakers, etc.). I am very grateful and appreciative to her and her guests for their time and talent to help further our careers. ”
“ interesting, innovative approach. thank you, Nancy! ”
— Camille Bacos
About the Film Funding Club: “ I'm thoroughly enjoying this club. I wish I had found out about it way earlier, I'd be way ahead of the game. I would recommend this club to anyone who truly wants to learn the business aspect of the film industry. ”
— Reinaldo D'Amico