Payments have move to Stripe. If you have signed up but haven't upgraded yet, please add your billing details from the Profile section.
This page is archived.
UnderlineMe - Simple Chrome Extension for Highlighting & Bookmarking sites for Organizing Content Curation.
UnderlineMe is a super simple browser extension for highlighting, annoting and saving text on any webpage. UnderlineMe is used by bloggers, researchers, authors and everyone in between for Highlighting text & Bookmarking sites for organizing Content Curation.
Take notes, bookmark pages and highlight text on any page. Comes with basic online PDF annotation support too. Comes with a Simple User Interface to browse all your notes from the extension itself. Your notes are automatically grouped via domains. Full text search is available too. Doesn't matter if you have 10 notes or 1000 notes, the User Interface is smooth as butter.
- Realtime sync across extension installs and the online dashboard
- Basic PDF annotation functionality
- Add comments on highlights
- Categorize annotations by Buckets. Choose a color for your bucket
- Sleek User Interface with full text search.
- Ctrl+Z to quickly undo notes on the current page
- Privacy focused, doesn't demand advanced extension permissions to run.
- If I buy now, do I need to buy again for future updates?
Nope, you get access to all future updates. Buy it once, love it forever.
- I was in the beta, will I get access to the app on launch.
Yes but you'll get a new license key in your email. If you don't get one, please email me and I'll sort you out.
- Why the high price
UnderlineMe is moving towards a subscription based price in the near future. Get in for a fixed price and avoid paying on a subscription basis in the future.
- What future updates can I expect?
UnderlineMe is going through a big structural change. From now on, it will support sync across various devices, the dashboard is moving to a standalone webapp and the on-page highlighter widget will receive a big update to capture more datatypes and metadata from the current webpage as well as more export options.
You've purchased this product
See it in your libraryView in Library
We charged your card and sent you a receipt
You'll need an account to access this in our app. Please create a password to continue.
Download from the App Store or text yourself a link to the app
Thank you for your purchase!
Next step - Install the Browser Extension from here:
Good news! Since you already have a Gumroad account, it's also been added to your library.