Understanding Kubernetes can be difficult or time-consuming. I've created this collection of sketchnotes about Kubernetes in order to explain the Cloud technology in a visual way.
The book covers:
* Kubernetes components (etcd, API-server, scheduler, kubelet, controller manager, proxy...)
* Resources (Pods, Jobs, CronJobs, ConfigMaps, Secrets, Deployments, ReplicaSet, DaemonSet, Services, Ingress, PV, PVC...)
* QoS, Horizontal PodAutoScaler, Pod & Node Affinity, Network Policies...
* And also a example for operations you can do on Nodes
* Debugging / Troubleshooting Kubernetes
* Useful tools to use
The whole book includes "How To" with concrete examples for all concepts and illustrations that helps to understand abstract concepts.
I love to share my knowledge and to help people so if you don't have much money, you can download it for free. The only thing I ask is to share to your networks 😉.
If you like my work and want to contribute, you can too, it will help me to improve the material in order to continue all the ideas I have for several series of sketchnotes about Istio (serie in progress), DevOps, Microservices, Golang ... :-).
I hope this book will help you in your journey for understanding Kubernetes.
You've purchased this product
See it in your libraryView in Library
We charged your card and sent you a receipt
You'll need an account to access this in our app. Please create a password to continue.
Download from the App Store or text yourself a link to the app
Good news! Since you already have a Gumroad account, it's also been added to your library.