I want this programming book to be easy to read for beginner, so I combines visual and verbal narratives in a book.
This book covers the topic on many aspect of UITableView. The book doesn't mean to be a reference book, so it won't cover all methods and details, but focus mainly on the reason and how things work under the table view.
What you’ll learn
- How UITableView work.
- Concept of reusable cell.
- Delegate and Data Source.
Who is this book for?
- You just started iOS for a few weeks, but still get unexpected result on UITableView from time to time.
- You want to learn iOS development, but don’t know where to start. This book can be Appetizer for you.
- Or even one know nothing about code, but want to find something to talk with iOS guys/girls.
You'll need an account to access this in our app. Please create a password to continue.
Download from the App Store or text yourself a link to the app
Good news! Since you already have a Gumroad account, it's also been added to your library.Tweet Share