Distributing App Store Offer Codes Made Easy!
Give out App Store offer codes for a generic code like BLACKFRIDAY. Stop wasting time sending out unique codes to each person. No need to keep track of redeemed codes. Just keep your sheet full of fresh codes and it works.
Try the live demo. Get a fake code and see it in Google Sheets.
I made this low-code web app with a completely customizable form and Google Sheets for all your codes. Simple, but effective. I use it for my iOS app.
Limited Time Launch Offer:
50 % off, $9.99 instead of $19.99
- Use App Store offer codes to run flexible campaigns (free, pay as you go, pay up front) for different customer groups and durations
- Completely customizable business logic (with JS)
- Brand it all based on your design with custom CSS
- Collect additional data by adding form fields in HTML and columns in the sheet
- Handle different offer campaigns from one spreadsheet and form (e.g. feedback coupons and sales or promotions)
- Don't let app updates stop you from changing campaigns. You just need to have a working payment queue observer. Change the form logic and generate different offers in App Store Connect.
- No running costs. Yes, it's free. Just pay once to access the GitHub repo.
- No lost time and money with complex SAAS e-commerce solutions that have a thousand features you don't need.
What do you get?
You get access to the GitHub repository with the code and instructions to set up your own Google Sheets backed web app. Feel free, to collaborate with other customers and me with your pull requests, suggestions, and feedback.
Can I get a refund?
Yes. I don't want your money if you don't use it. You can refund within 7 days. No questions asked.
What are the limitations?
App Store offer codes only work for iOS 14. Google Script Web Apps have quotas depending on your Google account. If your site gets very high traffic or many users redeeming a code at the same time don't buy this. This is for small businesses, indie devs, and side projects. Too much traffic is a good problem to have.
Why don't you open-source this for free?It took time to make this. And my indie projects don't make enough money yet to pay the bills. I follow the Basecamp advice to sell my by-products. But feel free to develop a tool yourself. If you're an indie dev from a lower-income country contact me for a discount or free access.
Why should I pay money for this?
You save the time I invested. And you get a customizable solution with no running costs for a one-time fee. How much is that worth to you? With only a few offer codes converting it will pay for itself. And with the GitHub repo, you get updates without additional costs.
Does this only work for App Store offer codes?
It should work for distributing any kind of unique codes. Only the URL and a tiny bit of code have to be changed. Let me know what you want to achieve.
The App Store icon belongs to Apple and the Google Sheets icon to Google.
You've purchased this product
See it in your libraryView in Library
We charged your card and sent you a receipt
You'll need an account to access this in our app. Please create a password to continue.
Download from the App Store or text yourself a link to the app
Good news! Since you already have a Gumroad account, it's also been added to your library.