Welcome to Unity Terrain Tools 2 with Houdini! In this mini course we will walk through the process of creating terrains using Map Box, processing them through Houdini, and then using the new Terrain Tools in Unity, to produce a final high quality terrain.
We will walk through how to use the Map Box node in Houdini, then move onto masking and layer techniques so we can generate the splat maps for Unity Terrains. Once we develop the layers for our Terrain, in Houdini, we will learn how to export all the data so we can import them into Unity.
Once we have all the textures created we will go step by step how to get a Terrain setup in Unity and how to apply the splat maps and textures.
By the end of the course we will have created a full Terrain, complete with terrain layers, textures, post effects, and lighting.
Use Coupon Code "landscapeunity" to get $5 off!!
What you Get:
- All videos from the Original YouTube Series
- Over 2 Hours of New Video
- The Houdini Project from the Course
- The Unity Package for the Course
What you Learn:
- How to Create Terrains with Map Box
- How to Create Masks and Layers using Houdini
- How to Create Splat Maps from Houdini
- How to Export the Height Map from Houdini
- How to use the new Unity Terrain Tools to Create Terrains
- How to Import Splat Maps
- How to Set up Terrain Layers
- How to set up Post Processing
- How to Set up Lighting
Thanks so much! :-)
You've purchased this product
See it in your libraryView in Library
We charged your card and sent you a receipt
You'll need an account to access this in our app. Please create a password to continue.
Download from the App Store or text yourself a link to the app
Good news! Since you already have a Gumroad account, it's also been added to your library.