Are You Tired Of Starting Over?
- Are you a complete beginner to exercise, and have no idea where to start?
- Does the idea of getting started absolutely terrify you?
- Have you tried to get in shape in the past only to fall short?
If you answered yes to any of these questions, then this book is exactly for you! After reading this book, you will be able to confidently create your own plan to achieve any health or fitness goal.
In This Book You'll Learn
- How to take the first step in your fitness journey
- How to stay motivated along the way
- How to set and reach any health or fitness goal
- The two essential attributes you need to get in the best shape of your life shape
- The 11 mindset attributes of people who are super-fit
- The Stacking Strategy: A simple step-by-step strategy to craft your own personalized training plan to reach any fitness goal
- Real-life examples of how to apply the strategy to any fitness goals
- How to stay in shape once you've accomplished your goal
- And much more!
This book contains everything I've learned after 8 years of competitive weightlifting, marathon running, and racing IRONMAN triathlons. I’ll first show you how to get your mind right so you can succeed over the long term. Then, I’ll give you a training strategy you can customize to achieve any type of health or fitness goal.
What You'll Get
- Digital download (PDF) of the 59-page ebook version of Upgrade Your Mindset: And Finally Get in the Shape You Deserve by Devin Arrigo
You've purchased this product
See it in your libraryView in Library
We charged your card and sent you a receipt
You'll need an account to access this in our app. Please create a password to continue.
Download from the App Store or text yourself a link to the app
𝐓𝐡𝐚𝐧𝐤 𝐲𝐨𝐮 𝐬𝐨 𝐦𝐮𝐜𝐡 𝐟𝐨𝐫 𝐲𝐨𝐮𝐫 𝐩𝐮𝐫𝐜𝐡𝐚𝐬𝐞! 😁
A ton of practice, training, research, and preparation went into this book. I truly believe that if properly applied, the concepts and strategies will help you achieve any health and fitness goals.
Best of luck!
Good news! Since you already have a Gumroad account, it's also been added to your library.