Hi there! 👋
I'm writing a book that helps solo founders, indie hackers, and developers to build proper user interfaces. It's still in progress.
You don't need to be a designer to make interfaces that looks decent. There are a few main principles that you should be aware of. That's not about drawing beautiful images, that's about how users interact with your interface and which problems they have.
Who I am?
I'm a developer who is passionate about user interfaces. I really love to help people with interfaces, so from time to time I give free advice
Check out these tweets:
Why do you need this book?
It will help you with:
- Finding weak parts of your interfaces which irritate your users
- Avoid typical mistakes done by non-designers
- Avoid typical landing page mistakes which decrease conversion rate and increase bounce rate
- Making your UI easy to use
What the book is about?
In this book I plan to cover everything related to user interfaces:
- Using all that stuff like buttons, dropdowns, tables, loaders, menus, etc.
- UX aspects of interfaces. I believe that UX is way too important
- Typical mistakes, DONTs & DOs
- Everything else I'll have in mind.
I plan to use only practical examples, with plenty of screenshots. The estimated number of pages is about ~200 including images. But who knows 🧐
Why you should pre-order?
By pre-ordering the book you will keep my motivation to make a book that may help you and others to cover this area of the digital world.
The price is discounted. The final price after release will be $40.
Will I be charged immediately?
No, you'll be charged only when I publish the book.
Ask me here: https://twitter.com/vponamariov
The First edition is focused only on WEB interfaces.
You've purchased this product
See it in your libraryView in Library
We charged your card and sent you a receipt
You'll need an account to access this in our app. Please create a password to continue.
Download from the App Store or text yourself a link to the app
Good news! Since you already have a Gumroad account, it's also been added to your library.