Learn everything you've ever wanted to know about changing careers to become a Registered Dietitian.
An RD (and former career changer) shares her advice and outlines the entire process, including:
* My career change story
* What is a Registered Dietitian?
* Things to consider before going back to school (length, finances, part-time versus full-time)
* Schooling Options: DPD, Master's or Coordinated Program
* Finding a school that is right for you
* Applying to a Nutrition program
* How to make yourself stand out as a candidate (tips on volunteer work, letters of recommendation and more)
* The Nutrition program: What to expect
* The Dietetic Internship
* RD exam
* Potential RD careers
* Final thoughts & advice
You've purchased this product
See it in your libraryView in Library
We charged your card and sent you a receipt
You'll need an account to access this in our app. Please create a password to continue.
Download from the App Store or text yourself a link to the app
Good news! Since you already have a Gumroad account, it's also been added to your library.