Let's get concrete with Domain-Driven Design! This is a walk-through of code in an in-production application. All in one jam-packed video with no filler content!
You will see application design and C# code covering:
- Bounded contexts
- Domain Events
- Message handlers
- Website tactics enabled by events
- Durable messaging infrastructure and tactics
- Strategies for error handling
- Strategies for message de-duplication
- Making the most of cache with infinite time-to-live (and using events to ensure cache bust at the right time)
- How Domain-Driven Design links to Event-Driven Architecture
You will also see
- startupconfessions.io Use Case diagram
- startupconfessions.io Sequence diagrams
The code is based on Vaughn Vernon's book Implementing Domain-Driven Design.
- Know how the concepts of Domain-Driven can look like in code
- Be able to reason on bounded contexts and the division of responsibilities in a system
- Have gained insight on messaging infrastructure from a Domain-Driven Design perspective
About Christer O
Entrepreneur with a passion for leadership, technology-based business scaling and product development. Christer brings service excellence to every team, process and product in IT and software development.
As a results-oriented IT business professional with over 23 years of custom software project experience, Christer’s expertise is creating strategically aligned systems and bringing positive change, excellence and technology-agnostic growth to organizations. With a proven track record of more than 60 public and private sector projects, Christer works internationally as a catalyst for change and transformation.
You've purchased this product
See it in your libraryView in Library
We charged your card and sent you a receipt
You'll need an account to access this in our app. Please create a password to continue.
Download from the App Store or text yourself a link to the app
Good news! Since you already have a Gumroad account, it's also been added to your library.