Race Car drivers never typically change gear at the correct RPM. This Excel tool enables you to take data you already have and determine the optimum gear shift points for your unique racing car setup.
- Torque v RPM (from the rolling road)
- Gear ratios (up to 5)
- Final drive ratio
- Tyre size
- The precise gear shift RPM and speed for the fastest acceleration, optimised for every gear (no more guess work)
- A professional grade race engineering tool you can use to evaluate the effects of different gearing.
- Ability to maximise your tuning investments in Engine and Rolling Road.
- An advantage over any competitor who doesn't know their optimum gear shift points.
- Free lap-time!
Fine print* The tool is an Excel 2010 (onwards) macro-enabled workbook.
* You will need to "enable macros" when you open the file.
* Sold subject to our Fair End User Licence Agreement