(1) Immediate download of historic data from 2011-2016
- Details on over 500 funded digital health companies, sortable by amount raised, category/segment, location, founding year, number of employees, and CEO demographics
- List and profile of investors and their investments in digital health
(2) Quarterly funding updates (spreadsheet of latest deals) for one year from date of purchase
(3) Full-access to the 2015 and 2016 Digital Health Consumer Survey Data (a $1998 value)
(4) PDF copies of our Rock Health reports, featuring our latest research in digital health, for one year from date of purchase
LICENSE AGREEMENT THIS LICENSE AGREEMENT (the “Agreement”) is entered into by and between you and Rock Health, Inc. (“Rock Health”). By clicking ‘Subscribe’, you hereby accept the term and conditions hereunder and create a legally binding document between you and Rock Health regarding your purchase of the Reports. For purposes of this Agreement, “Reports” shall mean the certain reports as provided by Rock Health which may include historical reports of past digital health deals, quarterly updates of the latest digital health deals, and PDF copies of the annual Rock Reports.
1. License. Subject to the terms and conditions of this Agreement and payment of the applicable fees, Rock Health hereby provides you with copies of the Reports and grants you a license to download and review the Reports for your personal, non-commercial internal use.
2. Restrictions. Any purpose not specifically authorized herein is prohibited unless agreed to in writing by you and Rock Health. By way of illustration and without limitation, you shall not and shall not enable a third party to: (i) publish the Reports, in whole or in part, as your own; (ii) publish, copy, distribute or sell the Reports, in whole or in part, or any information derived from the Reports; (iii) merge the Reports or any portion thereof or data contained therein or derived therefrom into any separate file, database or listing compiled by you or a third party or otherwise appropriate the Reports for your own use or use of third party.
3. Ownership. The Reports and any copyrights, trademarks, trade secrets, patents and other intellectual property rights embodied in the Reports or derived therefrom, are and shall remain the sole and exclusive property of Rock Health. You are purchasing electronic copies of the Reports for your personal, internal use and you do not obtain any right to sell, market, reproduce, distribute, publicly perform or display, or create derivative works of the Reports, in whole or in part. Any rights not expressly granted herein are reserved by Rock Health.
4. Term and Termination. The Agreement shall become effective upon your purchase of the copies of the Reports and continue for one year thereafter (after which you will not receive any further Reports). Rock Health may terminate the agreement upon written notice if you breach any material provision of this agreement, including but not limited to Section 1 or 2 of this agreement. Section 2-8 shall survive any termination of this agreement.
5. Disclaimer of Warranties. THE REPORTS ARE PROVIDED ON AN “AS-IS” BASIS. EXCEPT AS EXPRESSLY PROVIDED IN THIS AGREEMENT, ROCK HEALTH DOES NOT MAKE ANY WARRANTIES TO YOU OR ANY OTHER PERSON, WHETHER EXPRESS, IMPLIED OR STATUTORY. ROCK HEALTH DISCLAIMS ALL IMPLIED WARRANTIES, INCLUDING WITHOUT LIMITATION ANY IMPLIED WARRANTY OF MERCHANTABILITY, FITNESS FOR A PARTICULAR PURPOSE, QUIET ENJOYMENT OR NON-INFRINGEMENT WITH RESPECT TO THE REPORTS OR ANY OTHER INFORMATION OR MATERIALS PROVIDED OR USED UNDER, OR AS A RESULT OF, THIS AGREEMENT.
6. Indemnity. You agree to indemnify, defend and hold Rock Health and its officers, trustees, directors, agents, employees, assignees and successors in interest harmless from and against any third party claims and to pay all related damages, costs and expenses, including without limitation, reasonable attorney’s fees, arising out of or resulting from (i) your breach of this Agreement; or (ii) your disclosure or unauthorized use of the Reports, in whole or in part.
7. Limitation of Liability. ROCK HEALTH, INC. SHALL NOT BE LIABLE FOR ANY INDIRECT, SPECIAL, INCIDENTAL, EXEMPLARY OR CONSEQUENTIAL DAMAGES OF ANY KIND, INCLUDING BUT NOT LIMITED TO LOSS OF BUSINESS, LOSS OF DATA, LOST PROFITS OR GOODWILL, EVEN IF ROCK HEALTH HAS BEEN ADVISED OF THE POSSIBILITY OF SUCH LOSS, AND NOTWITHSTANDING ANY FAILURE OF ESSENTIAL PURPOSE OR OF ANY LIMITED REMEDY. IN NO EVENT SHALL ROCK HEALTH’S AGGREGATE LIABILITY FOR ALL CLAIMS OF ANY KIND, WHETHER BASED ON CONTRACT, INDEMNITY, WARRANTY, TORT, OR OTHERWISE, EXCEED THE AMOUNT PAID BY YOU FOR THE REPORTS IN CONNECTION WITH THIS AGREEMENT.
8. General Terms. This Agreement constitutes the entire agreement between the parties and supersedes all prior agreements, promises, representations, understandings and negotiations, whether written or oral, between the parties with respect to the subject matter. If any provision of this Agreement is held by a court of competent jurisdiction to be invalid or unenforceable, such invalidity shall not invalidate or render unenforceable any other part of this Agreement. No delay or omission by either party hereto to exercise any right or power occurring upon any noncompliance or default by the other party with respect to any of the terms of this Agreement shall impair any such right or power or be construed to be a waiver thereof. This Agreement shall be governed by and construed in accordance with the laws of the State of California, without regard to choice of law principles.