This Cinema 4D plugin converts all Corona material inside a scene to C4D equivalent
The intent is to support .FBX and similar file export and NOT to make a full material conversion. This means not all Corona features are supported. Because only bitmaps are supported by export formats, this plugin has focus on them.
Cinema 4D does not support materials during export if they are not internal. So this plugin tries to limit this gap.
It mantains all bitmap directly loaded into C4D Bitmap and Corona Bitmap shaders.
On the other hand it not (yet) supports other kind of shaders.
- Support for all colors in primary Vray channels
- Support for Add, Subtract, Multiply and Normal mixing feature under each texture channel
- Support for Corona Bitmap and simple C4D Bitmap.
- Support for Bump, Normal(shader) and displacement.
- Possibility to choose conversion for all materials in document or only for selected.
- Possibility to clean all old and unassigned materials after conversion (also sorting)
- Normal/Bump channel automatic assigment
- Possibility to not discard all C4D original shaders
In future (hope close) version 1.1.0 the following feature are in the workshop:
- Possibility to not discard all not supported shaders.
- Possibility to Bake all shaders(non bitmaps) into bitmaps.
- Choose Bake resolution.
- Support for more Corona material types.
- Automatic conversion of Translucency channel
Installation and Help
You'll find all informations about this project here.
VRayToC4D Material Converter for V-Ray users.
If you buy CoronaToC4D you'll get VRayToC4D at half price! (valid until 03/2020)