Wheat is no-one's friend.
It causes bloating, weight gain, headaches, tummy upsets and issues with going number 2's just to name a few.
Add to that wheat has relatively few nutrients that you cannot obtain from other sources such as vegetables, why would you want to eat it?
Because it's delicious.
But you don't have to give up taste, delicious baked goods or your lavish social life to ditch the wheat.
And I will show you how!
For 30 days, let me help you find out how wonderful life can be without wheat. No more bloating, headaches, joint aches, insomnia, fuzzy head and after lunch slump.
Giving up wheat changed my life. It started me on the health journey to become a Doctor of Chiropractic, an author, and A Cosmopolitan Hippy.
It can change your life too, for the better, if you just give it a chance.
In 30 days I will walk you through how I ditched the wheat. What took me 12 months, you will do in 30 days with the help of my best selling cookbook, Eat like a Cosmopolitan Hippy. Be treated to exclusive BS free videos, never before seen recipes, handy handouts and round the clock email support. All for just $3 a day, less than a good cup of coffee ($90 for the 30 days).
Over 46 topics including:
- 4 weeks of eating plans and shopping lists
- Wheat: what is it good for?
- Recipe: Clean Coconut Chocolate Bar
- Recipe: Surprisingly scrumptious kale chips
- 5 quick ways to beat the munchies
- Surprising places wheat is hiding
- Pantry Cull
- Pantry restock
- Sandwich free lunchboxes
- Veggie Smugglers Chocolate Brownies
- Recipe: Superfood Boccoli and Bacon Salad
- Gluten free Foods - Yah or Nah?
- Transition to cutting out Pasta
- Recipe: Raw vegan pesto zoodles
- Recipe: Green Lemon quinoa risotto
- The Traditional Aussie dinner
- Recipe: Mexican Slow Cooker Steak
- Making Eating out Easy
- Fast Food Friday
- How to build a perfect meal
- 5 quick ways with eggs
- Recipe Video: Green Goddess Smoothie
- Quick health breakfast ideas
- 3 yummy alternatives to bread
- Breakfast on the run
- Recipe: No bake Cinnamon Raisin cookies
- Recipe: Melting Lemon Shortbread Cookies
- And LOADS MORE
Then what are you waiting for?
* * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * *
Dr Leandra Brady-Walker is the Cosmopolitan Hippy, a busy modern woman, Chiropractor, crunchy mummy and domestic goddess who wants it all, including good health.
To find out more about Leandra go to www.cosmohippy.com.au
You'll need an account to access this in our app. Please create a password to continue.
Download from the App Store or text yourself a link to the app
Making changes by yourself can be tough, but sharing it with friends makes the change all that much sweeter.
Get your friends along for the ride so you're not the only one not eating pizza at lunch.
And believe me, they will thank you for it (and maybe bake you cake too).
Good news! Since you already have a Gumroad account, it's also been added to your library.Tweet Share