Our Max for Live Korg volca fm editor enables you to control your volca fm inside Ableton Live giving you control of the modulation matrix, the ability to generate new sounds on the fly (from deep bass to other worldly sci-fi sounds) with an in-built randomization feature.
1. M4L Editor without ARP randomisation
2. M4L Editor with full randomisation (including the ARP settings)
Future Editor Development
1. Deeper Parameter Control of Patches
2. LFO Modulation and Randomisation of all Parameters
3. Inbuilt SYSEX Editor to send and receive Patches
Download the Editor from Gumroad
Unzip and place both .amxd files inside your MAX MIDI folder
Open up Live and navigate to your Max for Live Plugins
Drop the Editor on a MIDI Channel and set the MIDI out to your external MIDI Device
Route your Audio in from your volca fm
Connect your volca fm to the external MIDI device and you're all set!
You'll need an account to access this in our app. Please create a password to continue.
Download from the App Store or text yourself a link to the app
Good news! Since you already have a Gumroad account, it's also been added to your library.Tweet Share