The Ice Tools Pro add-on is a re-topology and non-subdivision hard surface modelling support add-on for Blender 3d.
Download the PDF guide here: Ice Tools Pro PDF Guide
This add-on is still constantly being refined and updated. Don't worry, once you buy all updates are sent for free.
- A unique link system for controlling functions for and keeping track of "target" and "link" objects.
- Fast boolean workflow via the link system. Have the ability to create assets in mere minutes for your 3d scenes.
- Material Groups to easily texture or shade the final hard surface product.
- Extract Mode to quickly extract faces from a version of a target object with booleans applied to add to its non-destructive workflow.
- Quick re-topology work coupled with the Bsurfaces add-on.
- Can be used to enhance your dyntopology sculpting experience.
- And a lot more...
Be sure to use the latest Blender buildbot version: Download BlenderHOW TO INSTALL:
Extract the .zip file and copy ice_tools.py to your addons folder - typically this is found in ...\Scripts\addons of Blenders' main folder.
Go to user preferences/addons and just search for ice tools in the retopology section. You can find the addon located in the T-panel in the 3d viewport.Join our Facebook page (You can also message us here): Blender Spore Facebook Page