The Shocking Truth About the Self and The End of Suffering
If you've been searching for a different perspective on healing and how to relieve the extra suffering that comes with disease, the Buddha has a lot to teach.
- Explore what is behind your suffering and learn to reconnect with your true nature.
- Learn how to balance the immune system with meditation, mindfulness, and guided imagery. Discover the benefits of greater awareness, unconditional love, compassion and enlightenment.
- Find freedom from disease identification and the foundations for healing.
- How to repair a leaky psyche.
- Experience the benefits of meditation, mindfulness, mantras and guided imagery.
- Understanding forgiveness, compassion and the truth about self-love.
- Understand the causes and conditions of both suffering and happiness.
- Learn about the neuroscience of suffering and the basic needs of the brain.
- Discover why a positive mindset is not enough and how to overcome the brain’s negativity bias.
- Learn about emotional regulation and “dealing with your demons.”
- Get off the wheel of suffering and experiencing Nirvana.
This timely guide introduces simple techniques to awaken at the level of mind, body and emotions to experience healing on a daily basis. DELIVERED AS PDF FILE
"How powerful is a shift in mindset? It can reduce inflammation, calm an overactive immune system, change our experience of pain, rewire our brains, and reframe how it feels to live with autoimmune disease. However, it's easier said than done. In this book, Anne Angelone offers a crash course in Buddhist teachings, explains how they can impact our brain and our immune system, and offers simple techniques we can start practicing in baby steps today. Many of us have changed our diet to heal "leaky gut". In this book, Anne teaches us how to heal our "leaky psyche."
~ Eileen Laird, author of The Simple Guide to the Paleo Autoimmune Protocol
"Mindset and mindfulness are clinically-proven to improve health outcomes, and yet integrating practices into our daily lives to incorporate these benefits can be a challenge! If The Buddha Had an Autoimmune Disease is your guidebook to applying Buddhist principles to your healing journey, through achievable, step-by-step mindset and mindfulness strategies. "
-Dr. Sarah Ballantyne, PhD, New York Times bestselling author of The Paleo Approach
"If The Buddha Had an Autoimmune Disease by Anne Angelone is the first book we've come across that intelligently explores the psychological side of healing from autoimmune disease. Anne leads us through the basics of Buddhist philosophy, and provides an application of this age-old tradition to uncover true health. It can be difficult to explore the mental struggle of autoimmune disease and how it damages the way we view ourselves, but this book gives us the inner clarity and resources to truly balance, enlighten, love, and heal ourselves. If The Buddha Had an Autoimmune Disease is valuable training for the wellness warrior!"
-Angie Alt, NTC, CHC and Mickey Trescott, NTP of Autoimmune Paleo, authors of The Autoimmune Wellness Handbook
5 Minute Meditation BellThis selection includes The Loving Kindness-Prayer recorded just below the level of perception. Delta wave binaural beats, which are associated with deep relaxation and healing, are also included in this audio. Delivered as MP3 audio.
You've purchased this product
See it in your libraryView in Library
We charged your card and sent you a receipt
You'll need an account to access this in our app. Please create a password to continue.
Download from the App Store or text yourself a link to the app
Good news! Since you already have a Gumroad account, it's also been added to your library.