Ever dreamed about making a base on a tropical island?
You'd be surprised at how many people from around the world do this in Bali in 2017--people of all ages, interests and income levels.
And why not? Imagine what awaits you:
- Plenty of First-World-standard infrastructure
- Low prices for a huge range of accommodation options, excellent food, etc.
Tropical weather year-round
Here's a clear-eyed look at practicalities, prices and insider tips.
How to Live in Bali was written by a 11+ year Bali expat from the US.
Everything you need to know about getting started is in this book.
**Don't miss the centerpiece "Supporting Yourself" chapter, which includes
- What to watch out for when starting a business in Bali.
- Bali restaurant business case studies.
- How to use the Internet to earn enough to live (especially in inexpensive SE Asia) even if you've never even considered it.
Your book is delivered in Kindle (.mobi) format. Mobi files can be read on any computer, table/pad or phone with the free Kindle app installed.