Video Explanation here - https://youtu.be/eDUlYpHUO2s
Flippy is a device that creates a master/slave relationship between two parameters in Ableton Live.
Once the master and slave have been mapped, you can choose to "flip" the interaction, so that as you bring the master parameter up, the slave parameter goes down.
There is also a scale parameter, so you can choose how much of the slave is affected by the master.
Some basic instructions:
1) From one of the eight modules, click the left most Map button, then click on the parameter you wish to be your master.
2) From that same module, click the right most Map button and then click on the parameter you wish to be your slave.
3) Drag the scaling percentage number box to the desired amount. 100% for complete replication, 50% for half etc.
4) If you want the slave to be reversed, enable the Flippy button.
5) Repeat with the other modules as required.
If you have any issues, suggestions or cool uses of this plugin, please open a ticket at http://cosm.freshdesk.com
Please note you will need to have Ableton Live 9.x suite with Max for Live in order to run this plugin.