In this recorded workshop you master the skills required to create 3D people and Environments for use in Book Covers, Posters, Storyboards, Pitch Decks, Production Designs using free and cheap software. You learn how to render images, then modify the images to make them look hand drawn and/or colored. The images you create belong to you and can be registered at the copyright office as original artwork and used at will in your own free and for sale work.
This is the perfect workshop for anyone who needs to create original artwork for use in producing, marketing, publishing, or funding their projects. It will also be useful for those who want to create artwork they can use in creating products ranging from cards and
- How to acquire state of the art character and environment design software for free.
- How to use the software to create characters.
- How to use the software to create environments.
- How to render photorealistic images.
- How to turn photorealisitic images into artwork that looks drawn or painted.
- The fundamentals of copyright registration and protection.
Purchase this product to receive instant access to:
- A recording of the workshop on using free and cheap software to create characters and render them as illustrations.
- A video covering creating, posing, and rendering 3D characters.
- A video covering 3D character animation.
- A video covering copyright and intellectual property fundamentals.
- A workbook covering copyright and intellectual property fundamentals.
To get the workbooks and videos listed above, just click I Want This, provide the requested information, and open the confirmation email. Click View Content to watch the videos and download the workbooks.
You've purchased this product
See it in your libraryView in Library
We charged your card and sent you a receipt
You'll need an account to access this in our app. Please create a password to continue.
Download from the App Store or text yourself a link to the app
Good news! Since you already have a Gumroad account, it's also been added to your library.