The main purpose of Variables, Data Types and User-Defined Constants in Excel VBA is to help you work with the following VBA constructs.
- Variables, including object variables.
- Data types.
- User-defined constants.
As you learn in Variables, Data Types and User-Defined Constants in Excel VBA, variables/constants help you/Excel/VBA work more efficiently with data. Therefore, when you work with VBA, you are likely to often deal with variables/constants.
Variables, Data Types and User-Defined Constants in Excel VBA:
- Is part of my VBA Fundamentals Book Series; and
- Assumes you know about the topics covered in: (i) My previous Book Series, particularly in the Excel Macros for Beginners Book Series; and (ii) The previous Books in the VBA Fundamentals Book Series.
Variables, Data Types and User-Defined Constants in Excel VBA is divided into eight Chapters.
- Chapter 1 is an introduction to variables and data types.
- In Chapter 2, you learn to declare variables and data types.
- In Chapter 3, you learn about the main data types you can work with.
- In Chapter 4, you learn to assign data to variables.
- In Chapter 5, you learn about variable scope and lifetime.
- Chapter 6 contains several practical examples to help you understand/practice how to work with variables in VBA.
- In Chapter 7, you learn to work with object variables.
- In Chapter 8, you learn to work with user-defined constants.
You've purchased this product
See it in your libraryView in Library
We charged your card and sent you a receipt
You'll need an account to access this in our app. Please create a password to continue.
Download from the App Store or text yourself a link to the app
Good news! Since you already have a Gumroad account, it's also been added to your library.