The main purpose of Variables, Data Types and User-Defined Constants in Excel VBA is to help you work with the following VBA constructs.
- Variables, including object variables.
- Data types.
- User-defined (or symbolic) constants.
Variables and constants help you, Excel, and VBA work more efficiently with data. When you work with VBA, you are likely to often deal with variables and constants.
Variables, Data Types and User-Defined Constants in Excel VBA:
- Is part of my VBA Fundamentals Book Series; and
- Assumes you know about the topics covered in: (i) My previous Book Series, particularly the Excel Macros for Beginners Book Series; and (ii) The previous Books in the VBA Fundamentals Book Series.
Variables, Data Types and User-Defined Constants in Excel VBA is divided into eight Chapters.
- Chapter 1 is an introduction to variables and data types.
- In Chapter 2, you learn how to declare variables and data types.
- In Chapter 3, you learn about the main data types you can work with.
- In Chapter 4, you learn how to assign data to variables.
- In Chapter 5, you learn about variable scope and lifetime.
- Chapter 6 contains several practical examples to help you practice working with variables in VBA.
- In Chapter 7, you learn how to work with object variables.
- In Chapter 8, you learn how to work with user-defined (or symbolic) constants.
You've purchased this product
See it in your libraryView in Library
We charged your card and sent you a receipt
You'll need an account to access this in our app. Please create a password to continue.
Download from the App Store or text yourself a link to the app
Good news! Since you already have a Gumroad account, it's also been added to your library.