The main purpose of VBA Statement Basics is to introduce the basic components/constructs and syntax/structure of VBA statements.
You build on this basic knowledge as you continue learning about VBA. By having a good understanding of these topics, you are likely to be in a better position to appropriately:
- Organize the VBA constructs you work with; and
- Create VBA statements that: (i) Your computer/Excel can understand; and (ii) Lead to the results you expect.
VBA Statement Basics:
- Is part of my VBA Fundamentals Book Series; and
- Assumes you know about the topics covered in: (i) My previous Book Series, particularly in the Excel Macros for Beginners Book Series; and (ii) The previous Books in the VBA Fundamentals Book Series, particularly in Introduction to Excel VBA Procedures and Sub Procedures.
VBA Statement Basics does not cover every single detail of creating, or working with, VBA statements or constructs. It is an introduction to the basic concepts, constructs and structures (related to VBA statements) that (in my opinion) are helpful to an Excel VBA beginner.
VBA Statement Basics is divided into three Chapters.
- Chapter 1 is an introduction to the basic structure and elements of the VBA language.
- In Chapter 2, you learn about the basic components of the VBA language.
- In Chapter 3, you learn the basic syntax/structure of a VBA statement.
You've purchased this product
See it in your libraryView in Library
We charged your card and sent you a receipt
You'll need an account to access this in our app. Please create a password to continue.
Download from the App Store or text yourself a link to the app
Good news! Since you already have a Gumroad account, it's also been added to your library.