Are you a CXO or Engineering Leader, looking for authoritative help on Information Security?
- Suddenly responsible for Cybersecurity at your organization, but not sure where to start?
- Not sure where to start improving your security posture and want to talk it over with some of your peers?
- Trying to hire and build your security organization?
The vCISO Lite Program provides you expert advisory and researched answers to your questions by Information Security experts for almost the cost of a cup of coffee per day. With two live meetings a month and access to a private Slack group, your questions on all things security are sure to be answered.
What Is A VCISO?
A vCISO is a fractional CISO (Chief Information Security Officer). Typically a CISO is the main person responsible for information security (aka cybersecurity) at an organization. However, many smaller companies with less than 2000 employees don't have a dedicated security team or leader. A vCISO provides expert security advice to executives for their organization.
What Other People Are Saying?There is such a big need for this!
This was helpful!
What You Get
- Access To A Private Slack Group
- Access To A Pool Of Experienced Technical CISO's
- Twice Monthly Live Recorded Sessions (You can ask question ahead of time)
- Access to archive of previous sessions
- Access to updated guides and playbooks
We charged your card and sent you a receipt
You'll need an account to access this in our app. Please create a password to continue.
Download from the App Store or text yourself a link to the app
Good news! Since you already have a Gumroad account, it's also been added to your library.