About Vegan Made Easy
Whether it is for your health, for the planet, or to stop the exploitation of animals, you have made the decision to go vegan and I congratulate you on that.
Now, the question is HOW to go vegan.
• How do you get nutrients like protein without eating meat?
• How do you plan vegan meals which actually taste good?
• How do you substitute cheese in recipes?
• How do you find shoes that aren’t made out of leather?
• How do you tell grandma that you won’t be eating her famous roast anymore?
If you have any of these questions, then Vegan Made Easy is the solution for you. This 143-page eBook has everything you need to know in order to make the transition to a plant-based lifestyle go easy. It is an ultra modern book which not only sets things straight about nutrition, but also has great app recommendations and product buying advice.
The goal of this book is to empower people just like you to make the transition to the vegan lifestyle. It doesn’t rehash any of the reasons for going vegan, but gives you the straight-forward information you need to make it happen.
Vegan Made Easy is divided into 3 parts which go over everything you need to know to go vegan: What Do Vegans Eat, Vegan Nutrition, and Making the Transition. After reading the easy-to-follow chapters, you will be ready to make the change. Here are just some of the things you will find inside:
- What is the Vegan Lifestyle? A modern look at the definition of vegan.
- Part 1: What Do Vegans Eat: From staples to superfoods, learn how to prepare vegan foods.
- Part 2: Vegan Nutrition: Get the facts on vegan nutrition and how to get all the nutrients you need from plants.
- Part 3: Making the Transition: Advice on how to switch to veganism, including smart tips for saving money, shopping, and eating out.
- Shopping List: Use this adjustable list to make sure you always have ingredients on hand to make a healthy vegan meal.
- Vegan Action Plan: Tailor this step-by-step Action Plan to go vegan on your own terms and at your own speed.
- Real World Advice: Get first-hand advice, tips, and hacks taken from real vegans and their firsthand experiences.
Here are just some of the things you will learn from reading Vegan Made Easy:
• A foolproof way of planning meals so you get all the nutrients you need
• The best apps for making shopping and eating out easier
• Simple tricks which will save you money and cut time in the kitchen in half
• How to stock your pantry with vegan staples so you always have the right foods to make a healthy, tasty meal
• The latest nutrition information, including which nutrients you really do (and don’t) need to be worrying about
• An Action Plan for going vegan which can be adapted to your lifestyle and your own pace
• Strategies for telling friends and family that you are vegan so you gain their support
• And much, much more!
For the planet, for the animals, and for yourself, you can’t put off going vegan any longer! Download Vegan Made Easy today and take the first step to being part of the solution.