Car modeling is one of the biggest 3d topics there is, and this might just be the biggest course on the topic there is. A complete step-by-step production guide of a Jeep Wrangler including a fully detailed interior, customizable shaders, studio environment creation, and rendering in Cycles.
Check out what's included in this Blender course:
- Step by step modeling for every part of the Jeep, inside and out.
- Learn new hard surface modeling techniques that allow you to achieve perfect results when adding details to curved surfaces.
- Creating totally customizable shaders including car paint with flakes, metals, plastics, glass, leather, tire rubber, and more!
- Setting up a studio, lighting, and an HDR environment for the final render in Cycles.
- Techniques for drawing your own car blueprints using Blender.
- The final Jeep model is also included!
This course includes over 40 hours of video showing every step of the creation process for every part of the jeep. So whether you're interested in following the course all the way through or using this as a production guide for your own projects, this course is packed with information and tons of hard surface modeling techniques to learn from.
If you would like to sample a free chapter from this course, the rim modeling chapter is available at https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=TAlzJC2uzIU
This course is aimed at anyone with a basic understanding of Blender, and I'm always available to help by email at email@example.com.
So if you're looking to take your modeling and shading skills to the next level then grab this course and get started!
We charged your card and sent you a receipt
You'll need an account to access this in our app. Please create a password to continue.
Download from the App Store or text yourself a link to the app
Thank you for supporting my training! -Chris
Good news! Since you already have a Gumroad account, it's also been added to your library.