Attention: All Struggling Beginner Dirt Bike Riders And Motocross Racers...I Will Coach You Over Your Video!
Finally master the correct techniques to riding your dirt bike and racing motocross that builds massive confidence so that you can ride like like a pro!
How Would It Feel To Race Motocross & Ride Like This:
- Get what they call “the flow” (you and the bike become one)
- Become a safer rider….. Less chance of injury
- Get more speed and keep momentum
- No more getting tired during the race
- Make less mistakes
- Corner like a pro
- Jump with confidence
- Hit the ruts with confidence
- Get better starts
- Learn to brake for better control
- Pass your way to the front... Accelerate like a pro
Let me help you improve your mx racing and riding right over your own video. Upload your video to youtube, dropbox it to me, or email and I will coach you right on your video! Pretty awesome, Huh? You got to love technology!
If you can learn just two motocross techniques then you can ride a motocross bike to its full potential and take your racing to a whole new level! I will show you the correct ways to do these two techniques and a whole lot more right on your own video that you can keep forever!
I am going to give you me one-on-one and you will learn:
- The foundation of motocross (master body position & the five controls)
- All mistakes you're making in all situations (corners,whoops,jumps, ruts..etc)
- I will give you ways to get through any problems that really frustrate you.
- When the video is complete it is yours to keep forever and can go back to any time to study and help you improve.
Happy Motocross Racers & RidersGot it! Thank you so much thats exactly what I was talking about. I really appreciate that Scoob you just won yourself a customer. I'm in Calgary Canada bit too cold and snowy to be riding right now but as soon as the season starts I'll sign up and be bugging you again. I know a ton of guys that will be interested in this.
Just watched it. I thought you did a great job with it and you brought up a good point that I should be standing. It never occurred to me to stand in that instance but you are right.
I was trying to anticipate what you were going to say but you still mentioned things that I wasn't expecting and I think you were right on the money. Thanks for the tips!
I am looking forward to the videos for standing and seated drills for center of balance!
Get the blueprint of just what YOU need to do to start riding your bike with the correct techniques right on your on video!
Just email firstname.lastname@example.org