A virtual assistant is someone who contracts out their services remotely. This means you can pretty much work from anywhere as long as you have a computer with a good internet connection, the skills to do the work, and the discipline to meet your clients' deadlines.
Buy the How to Start a Virtual Assistant Business resource kit, and you’ll receive a detailed 27-page report to help you learn what you need to open the virtual doors to your new business, plus bonus checklists and a list of FREE resources to help get your business started.
Here are some of the topics you'll find in the report:
• Hot Virtual Assistant Niches
• Specialized Niches that Pay More
• How to Choose Your Services
• What Your Virtual Assistant Website Needs
• Creating a Social Media Presence for Your Virtual Assistant Business
• Setting Up Your Processes & Systems
• How to Find Clients
• How to Get Paid
You'll also receive a Launch Prep Checklist so you don't miss a step along the way, a Promotion Checklist to get the word out about your new business, and a list of FREE resources for virtual assistants.