In a world of Information Overload, the Manual of Bean Curd Boxing offers an alternative source of wisdom: practical and original exercises for re-learning good posture, good breathing habits and building powerful new energy boosting habits.
TAI CHI AND BEAN CURD BOXING
So many disciplines promise happiness, security, health, wisdom or enlightenment, but so few deliver more than just words.
Combining the simplicity of Tai Chi, the soft wisdom of the ancient sages and a tender light-hearted approach to learning, the Manual of Bean Curd Boxing shows you:
- How to absorb the basics of these arts into your daily activities with no sweat and no stress
- How to remain tranquil and calm under the stress of daily encounters
- How to perfect the ancient art of 'doing without doing' in order to softly Get Things Done
- How to become a slow ninja amongst a planet of speed freaks
What do people think about it?
"I have been playing tai chi for nearly 15 years now and teach my own class. I have read many books on Tai chi over the years, but can't remember being inspired by any of them as much as 'The Manual of the Bean Curd Boxer". Barry C.
WHAT'S IN THE BUNDLE?
AUDIOBOOK + EBOOK + EXTRAS PACK
You'll be glad you didn't buy this elsewhere because for one price, you get the whole package - and you can first listen to a sample of the audio above.
- The 4 hour audiobook (read by the teapotmonk) in 2 formats (M4b audiobook file for audiobook players and the simple MP3 audio for any device)
2: EBOOK: Select your Format:
- The Bean Curd Boxer in PDF
- The Bean Curd Boxer in ePub (open in most ebook readers)
- The Bean Curd Boxer in mobi (open directly in amazon kindle)
- 3: EXTRAS:
- The Infogram - 10 Questions a Bean Curd Boxer Will Always Ask
- The original accompanying PDF of Sketches from the book (now unavailable elsewhere)
- The History of Bean Curd PDF.
My name is Paul Read and I teach under the name of the teapotmonk. Like you, I'm interested in staying healthy, fit and with as many as my faculties functioning for as long as possible. Once upon a time, I'd be practising tougher martial arts, hanging out at the gym or pounding the streets in my running shoes. These days, I walk a gentler path, in search of circles, spirals and pattens that allow me to move in alignment with my breath and thoughts. Thats where Tai Chi comes in. And what's special about this beautiful art. is that age, gender or physical health are not a barrier to starting and progressing quickly.
You've purchased this product
See it in your libraryView in Library
We charged your card and sent you a receipt
You'll need an account to access this in our app. Please create a password to continue.
Download from the App Store or text yourself a link to the app
Good news! Since you already have a Gumroad account, it's also been added to your library.