Memorize the Vocabulary of Any Language In The World Forever, Even If You're Naturally Forgetful
If your biggest problem when studying a new language is how to remember all those vocabulary words, then The Vocab Cookbook has the right recipe for you! This guide shows you how to learn and remember the vocabulary of any language forever."How do I remember all those words?"
"Is there a secret code?"
"Do I have to spend days reviewing flashcards?"
"Or should I chant the words before I go to bed?"
These questions show how confusing the many techniques out there can be.
Memorizing and remembering vocabulary can become a tedious and intimidating part of language learning. It is commonly said that even the most functional fluency levels are based on the learner remembering over 2,000 words - no wonder you may find the thought of vocabulary intimidating.
Kerstin Hammes is a language lover who has studied over six languages and continues to teach and learn with joy and enthusiasm. In The Vocab Cookbook she will show you how she achieved fluency and trained many learners in English, German, French, Spanish and more.
Imagine having a brain like a dictionary and remembering every word quickly. The Vocab Cookbook has tips to help you with that.
In this short and straightforward guide, you'll learn:
- The 3 Steps behind successful word memory: Acquire, Memorize, Revise
- Where to find the best system for remembering words forever
- How techniques can be adapted to suit your own learning styles
- Why remembering grammar is different from remembering vocabulary, and what you can do about it
With this ebook purchase, you will receive The Vocab Cookbook in 3 ebook formats:
- MOBI for your Kindle
- EPUB for your Nook, Kobo, Sony Reader etc
- PDF for a beautiful iPad or iPhone reading experience