Learn how to produce, sell, distribute podcasts, audio dramas, audiobooks, and more in this six hour in-studio workshop. Go home with a professionally recorded scene, essay, or book excerpt you can sell or distribute using the methods you've mastered. Hours are from 10am to 4pm. Early-bird pricing will end without warning. Questions? Email firstname.lastname@example.org.
Tip: If you are producing and distributing animation, your first step in production is creating a commercial quality audio recording of the actor's performances.
Six Hour In Studio Audio Production Workshop
This six hour in studio event is designed give attendees the skills they need to produce audio books, audio dramas, podcasts, and recorded table readings with the help of professional actors for distribution via Audible, Podcasts, Youtube, Facebook, or for incorporation into animated features or animated shorts.
Those who attend this event will have their work professionally performed and recorded work so they can release it after the workshop. This is a great way to add credits to your resume.
You Will Receive:
- One of your essays or scenes, read by yourself or voice actors, recorded by a professional sound engineer. You'll leave with create ten minutes of ready-to-distribute content.
- An audio file you can distribute as a podcast, incorporate into a video to post on youtube, share via services like SoundCloud, or incorporate into an ad on Facebook, Twitter, etc.
- Clear instruction on how to produce and sell your content via Audible, or share it to create an audience through Soundcloud, Bandcamp, Youtube, Facebook, and/or your own Podcast.
- Information on tools, techniques, and services you can use to record and edit content going forward.
- Guidance on where and how to find actors to work with you on producing content and legal issues you need to address.
- Detailed documentation you can turn to as you create and release content going forward.
If you have questions about this event, please email email@example.com. Refunds are available to those who cancel before March 10.