Learn how to benchmark and optimise your site or app design, with simple and affordable remote user tests.
Course content breakdown:
Intro to remote user testing: 3 videos - 11 min
- What is remote user testing useful for?
- What you need to get started with this course
Create your first user test: 5 videos - 31 min
- Define the objectives of your site
- Define your target customer
- Deciding which screen to test
- Preparing your test screenshot
- Set up and run your baseline test
Interpreting the results: 3 videos - 18 min
- How to analyse the initial results
- Deeper analysis of design performance
- Reflecting on your first test
Testing and analysing design variations: 6 videos - 30 min
- Defining a hypothesis
- Creating a new design experiement
- Set up and run your variation test
- Analysing your variations test
- Exploring more simple UI variations
- Does the data fit your hypothesis?
Taking the next steps: 2 videos - 12 min
- Presenting remote user test data to your team
- This was just the beginning: deciding what to do next
You've purchased this product
See it in your libraryView in Library
We charged your card and sent you a receipt
You'll need an account to access this in our app. Please create a password to continue.
Download from the App Store or text yourself a link to the app
Good news! Since you already have a Gumroad account, it's also been added to your library.