This tutorial will show you the basics of modelling and texturing a foliage asset using Maya, Zbrush and Substance Designer before finally implementing it into Unreal Engine 4. It will cover:
- Creating a base mesh from reference
- Creating the Highpoly Mesh in Zbrush
- Baking in Substance Designer
- Texturing in Substance Designer
- Creating the final asset for engine.
- Creating a material for foliage in Unreal Engine.
You get a PDF written tutorial.
This is not a beginner tutorial and as such you should be comfortable navigating around Substance Designer, Zbrush and Maya as well as using Ue4's Material Editor.
You'll need an account to access this in our app. Please create a password to continue.
Download from the App Store or text yourself a link to the app
Good news! Since you already have a Gumroad account, it's also been added to your library.Tweet Share