Supercharge your Adobe Photoshop productivity with this set of scripts and actions! This will make your life easier! Simple installation, easy handling. Saving tons of your valuable time!
Most tasks you come across will have you manually saving and updating files. This is especially common with web-design and graphic-design tasks. But even if you are exporting your concept-art thumbnails for review. Exporting and saving files is consuming time. A lot of time. Nobody likes those tasks. So I went down the Photoshop scripting road to come up with something better. This suite of four scripts will help you with your daily task of saving and naming files.
You need this if
- You create assets from designs (like webdesigners or game developers)
- You often update designs often and have to save them from a Photoshop PSD to another file format very frequently
- You have/want to manage a large number of assets in one file and want a faster workflow for managing them (instead of LayerComps and Slices)
- you loathe using the SaveAs... dialog and having to type filenames manually
What's in the package?
- visionvortex productivity - export.atn
Demo File (./demo)
For non commercial. personal use only.
For personal use and one commercial project (up to 2,000 sales or 20,000 views).
Extended Commercial License
For use on an unlimited number of commercial projects with no limits on sales or views.
You'll need an account to access this in our app. Please create a password to continue.
Download from the App Store or text yourself a link to the app
Good news! Since you already have a Gumroad account, it's also been added to your library.Tweet Share