* This real-life inspired livery is currently worn by the Douglas C-47B-30-DK with the initial serial number 16387 and subsequently re-assigned 33135.
* This airframe is a true survivor in many respects, as it is the last flying example of...
...the Royal New Zealand Air Force's C-47 fleet,
...the New Zealand National Airways Corporation airline,
...and the Fieldair agricultural-support fleet.
* Learn more details via: https://www.airchathams.co.nz/uploads/pdf/History-of-ZK-AWP.pdf
* Since 2013, Air Chathams has been operating this aircraft on charter flights in and around the Chatham Islands, which are located about 500 miles east of New Zealand's South Island.
* This livery is applicable to the VSkyLabs DC-3 add-on models; currently version 002.5a for X-Plane 10 and version 002.7b1 for X-Plane 11.
* Only the aircraft's exterior is being modified by this package. Interior textures will remain the developer's default.
* Proprietary normal/bump maps are included, tailored to the targeted version of X-Plane.
* Exclusive night-time textures (LITs) are also provided, with guidance on their (optional) activation included.
* X-Plane version 10 and/or 11
* Familiarity with using your operating system's file manager to move folders
* Optionally (to activate night-time textures), a text editing program
See the accompanying files named "the legacies.txt", "the roster.txt" and "the wares.txt" for lists of other X-Plane add-ons developed by SimSmith.
Want to make your own livery for the VSkyLabs DC-3 (which includes six more pre-made liveries)?
* This package contains the original artwork of Robert W. Heyen d/b/a SimSmith and it is not affiliated with or endorsed by VSkyLabs or Laminar Research.
* Only you may use the graphic files including with this package on your own computer for your own personal entertainment.
* Any component or content of this package are not to be sold in a commercial product, or included in any payware or freeware package without specific written permission from the developer of this package.
* View the file named "the eula.txt" for details regarding the licensing agreement in affect.
* Please do not contact VSkyLabs or Laminar Research with questions regarding this SimSmith package.
* Support requests should be sent by PM or via e-mail to email@example.com.